miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

Don't worry but beware

Did you ever felt that a person that you thought it was your friend wasn’t really there for you all the time??
I’ve been there
But I discovered that they have lives also and that the should live them the way they want
I am not going to make them do something they don’t want to do by them selves
But wait for the right moment to come
‘Cuz if one day you’re feeling bad
That person will help you
He/She will raise your mood no matter what
Belive me ‘cuz I’ve been there as well
But if he/she doesn’t do that
If I were in your place I wouldn’t waste my time with that person
It would be hopeless ‘cuz he/she will never change
I’ve been there





All rights reserved

4 comentarios:

  1. don't worry i'm your friend all the time ;) i've been there if you need me! te quiero mariian (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yo tambien te quiero hermosa :D gracias (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'll be there for you whenever you may need me to. Hope you know that ;)
    Love you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :) Love you too Cande :)
    I know ;)

    ResponderEliminar